Sign in to follow this  

1970 LeSabre 2dr parts

Parting '70 LeSabre 2dr. Probably have everything. New York area. What do you need?

How is the front benchseat? I have a 70 Oldsmobile Delta88 4dr. Will this seat work on a 4dr car? What color is the interior? E-mail me @ efw67@yahoo.com, thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buicks@aol.com:<BR><B>Parting '70 LeSabre 2dr. Probably have everything. New York area. What do you need?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have a 1969 lesabre and need the front cap, both fenders, hood, grille, bumper, steering column, please EMail me Tahnitahn@yahoo.com<P>

I have a 1969 LeSabre. I am in need of front end parts. Fenders, hood, grille, bumper, and sterring column. Please EMail me Tahnitahn@yahoo.com

I am parting out a 69 LeSabre 4dr. the hood and grille are in good condition. Black dash pad is good too. Email at dcm422@aol.com if anyone is interested. It is going to the scrap yard soon.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Mark

I have a 70 wildcat if your interior is black, I need a headrest and consol parts ie the shifter assembly and glove lid<BR>If you have any of hese parts please e-mail me at totemman@excite.com <BR>thank you

Hello Ya I need two rear brake drums of of your 70 lesabre

! i need the whole front end on that 10 lesabre bumper grilles hood and fenders also i have 96 front end in good shape if you want it i will sell cheap to anyone email me on price and availabilty on parts at project_lesabre@yahoo.com

ok i read my repley i made a mistake its a 1970 lesabre that i need parts for and i have a 69 front end off a lesabre that i have parts for

I have a 70 Lesabre 4 door hardtop ... it's in vert good condition. I could sell the entire thing to you for like $700. Any reasonable offer would be accepted ... Let me see, the interior is almost perfect (there are very small rips, like 3, in the front bench seat). The dash is immaculate. The body is solid, with very minor dents, but one huge one on the rear right quarter panel. The bumpers are pretty good ... the rear bumper has very minor rust, and thr front looks brand new, except for a tiny spot of rust when the bumper was cut by a reciprocating saw ... Any further questions, please send an email to lazzery@hotmail.com or reply to this message.

I'm looking for a working speedometer with a good needle. My needle broke in my 71 LeSabre and I cant get the weight balance right. So if anyone has even just a needle, I would love to make an offer.<P>Thanks,<BR>Adam<BR>smrtin17@aol.com

What engine was in there? I'm looking for an air cleaner assembly for a 1970 455-4.

Hope I'm not too late. I'm needing the Tri Shield emblem that attached to the front bumper (Center).<P>stapell@airmail.net

I am in need of Black seat belts, front and rear. Call me at 727-808-5565. I have voicemail or email me at mike@cusave.com

i need the front clip front bumper frt fenders hood and grilles give a price and avail. email me back at project_lesabre@yahoo.com and give me a location maybe i could pick up thanks joe