Sign in to follow this  
Julian Balme

Trunk carpets

What does the V12 community know about the trunk carpet sets being offered for sale by Klasskollections on EBay for $350? Are they any good?

I don't seem to be able to get in touch with Quinlan - does anyone have the location or contact info for "klips mufflers"?

I appreciate your help.

Norm

Happy New Year to all of you Lincoln enthusiasts. Now that the holidays are behind us I thought i would try, one more time, to see if anyone has contact information for "Klips". Quinlan has referred to Klips in earlier messages in this thread as a supplier of trunk carpets and I was hoping I could follow up and get more information for my 1940 Zephyr.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Norm Smith

Guest V12 Bill

There was a Kepitch (sp) in Fla selling trunk kits for Continentals. Zephyrs have a totally different shape trunk and different material used to line it. Most Zephyrs have an embosed cardboard on each side and the front and a material that was made of twisted paper fibers and woven into a plaid pattern on the floor. This material was commonly used for "cheap" aftermarket seat covers back in the 50's and now is hard to come by. The material was commonly used as trunk lining from the factory in several different brands of cars.

Thanks for the response Bill. Kepich Exhaust is on the "source" list, but their website does not mention anything but exhaust parts. I have sent them a query by e-mail. Thanks again.

Norm

Mitch - I contacted Kepich and they do handle the trunk carpets. Their contact info is in the "source" list on the LZOC site. Apparently Kepich and Klasscollection are one and the same.

Norm