email probl;ems

Guest REATTANEOPHYTE

Guest REATTANEOPHYTE

ATTN: J. FINN

Don't know of any other way to reach you. I have rec'd your message re shipping gasket, but all my emails to you bounce back. My server says your server is the problem. I have talked long and hard with them to no avail. Please check with your server. Meanwhile, thanks again for your excellent service and attention to problems. PLease pm email me with the email address I should use for you, although the one I'm using does get through from time to time.

All other members, thank you for your patience and please excuse the misuse of this forum.

Bob,

I did get your test message and replied. I have experienced this problem before, mostly with AOL customers. I don't believe you or I are doing anything wrong. It's just all ISPs sometimes have glitches in there systems at times. Once when I was having troubles sending to all AOL people, I talked to them and to my cpinternet folks and both said nothing was wrong with there equipment. The next day on two occasions, it miraculously was working again.

When I worked for the phone company the standard reply to another central office that we were having trouble with was "the trouble is leaving here just fine"