F/S: GM GOODWRENCH AND BUICK HOLIDAY GIFTS

HI, GANG. THIS IS A LONG POST, BUT PLEASE CHECK IT OUT TO THE END....YOU MAY FIND SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!

It’s that time of the year again. I have some GM GOODWRENCH and GM PARTS dealer promotional goodies for sale. All are in new, never-used condition. I also have a number of genuine Buick automobilia items for sale. Any would make very nice Christmas gifts (for someone special OR for YOURSELF!). Shipping is extra, but I don’t go nuts on that!

Order now to get delivery in time for Christmas. Contact me to purchase. Just let me know if you need a photo of any of these nifty GM and Buick gifts. Thanks, John in Wisconsin

Item 1: GM TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE. I have eight of these. All chrome metal. Imprinted with blue GM Goodwrench Service logo and type. High quality. $4.50 each

Item 2: GM TIRE DEPTH GAUGE. -SOLD-

Item 3: GM TAPE MEASURE. This is a genuine ZIPPO, made in U.S.A. tape measure. It has a highly-polished chrome case, with a GM logo, and "Goodwrench Service Plus" imprinted in blue, black and red. Very colorful, very sharp. Tape measure case is approx. 1-1/2" square and about 1/2" thick. Excellent Zippo quality, with a lifetime guarantee on the tape. Comes in a very nice, plastic hinged lid gift box. Only one left. $20

Item 4: GM SWEDA GOLF-THEME PEN. Only four left. Famous Sweda rolling writer tip quality in a unique GM pen. This full-sized, all-metal, brushed silver pen has a small white golf ball on the cap, and the pocket clip is fashioned in the shape of a golf club. The pen has a GM logo and "GM Parts, The Feeling is Genuine" imprinted in blue. This is a high quality, two-piece writing instrument, with a removable cap (not a clicker-style). Comes in a nice hinged-lid gift box. $10 each

Item 5: GM POCKET KNIFE. A quality, thin pocket knife with two blades. Made by Zippo. Stainless steel construction. “GM Goodwrench Service” imprinted on knife in blue. Comes in gift box. Only one. $20

Item 6: ANOTHER GM POCKET KNIFE. Identical to #5 above, but imprinted with “GM Parts” in blue. A very high quality pocket knife made by Zippo. Has gift box. Only one. $20

Item 7: GENUINE GM PARTS STAINLESS STEEL AND BLACK TRAVEL COFFEE MUG. -SOLD-

Item 8: GM LOGO, RETRACTABLE PENCIL OR PEN HOLDER. This is a small, self-retracting gizmo (like a tape measure mechanism) that clips on the outside of your shirt pocket. Your pen or pencil slips into the end of the holder’s fine cable. You pull on the cable to use your pen. Then, it retracts when you’re done. You never misplace your pen or pencil. I hope this makes sense. Has good-sized GM logo imprinted in blue on it. Never used. Just one. $7

Item 9: GENUINE BUICK PEN AND MECHANICAL PENCIL AWARD SET. -SOLD-

Item 10: GENUINE BUICK SALESMASTERS AWARD DESK PEN AND PENCIL HOLDER. -SOLD-

Item 11: GENUINE BUICK DEALER PAPERWEIGHT. 3” x 3” x 1”. Has marble base and bronze-colored metal Buick tri-shield logo on the top. Excellent condition. Have one. $12

Item 12: 1930’S BUICK GAS PUMP MODEL. Really neat. Metal construction, with some plastic trim. 5-1/2” high. Highly detailed and very nice quality. Replicates a Wayne electric computer gas pump from the ‘30’s. Has “Buick Authorized Service” gas globe on top. Also has a “Buick” script logo above the gas computer dials. Model is done in red, white, blue and chrome, with a black hose. Comes in nice package. Have seven. $14 each, plus $5 shipping anywhere in the U.S.

Item 13: 1920’S BUICK GAS PUMP MODEL. Very nice. Metal construction, with some plastic trim items. 5-1/2” high. Very nice quality, with lots of detail. This pump replicates a visible-style pump from the 1920’s, with the glass cylinder on the top to hold the gas. Has a “Buick Authorized Service” gas globe on the top. Model is done in red, white, blue and chrome, with a black hose. Comes in box. Have three. $14 each, plus $5 shipping anywhere in the U.S.

Item 14: GENUINE BUICK DEALER CERAMIC MUG. -SOLD-

Item 15: AC SPARK PLUG LOGO GLOVEBOX FOLDER. Designed for car registration and insurance papers. Suede-finish cover, with gold metal corners. Two plastic pockets inside. AC Spark Plug Division logo imprint on the outside. Convenient size, good quality. Have five. $1.50 each

Item 16: LARGE, STURDY CANVAS TOTE BAG. Has big Buick Valve in Head logo imprint. -SOLD-

Item 17: GOOD-SIZED CANVAS TOTE BAG. This is from the Buick centennial celebration. Cream-colored canvas with red and blue imprint “Celebrating Buicks 100 years” Also imprinted with the logo for the Buicktown chapter of the Buick Club of America. Very colorful. Never used. Just one. $10

Item 18: ANTIQUE BUICK LETTER OPENER. Silver finish, 7-3/4” long. Has rectangular, white and blue Buick cloisonné emblem on the handle (1920’s-early 1930’s style script and rectangle logo). Very good condition. Have one. $20

Item 19: FRAMED BUICK GLASS MIRROR LOGO. 11’ x 14”. I don’t know the age of this piece. It is a large, glass Buick script, Valve In Head Motor Cars logo, framed for hanging. Done on a blue glass background, with the logo in white and mirrored silver. There are a very few age imperfections in a few areas of the mirrored silver (not very noticeable). Still displays very well. I would simply say it is not quite perfect. Looks great on the wall. Only one. $35

Item 20: BUICK LOGO SHOP TOWEL. -SOLD-

Item 21: BUICK CLUB OF AMERICA 20TH ANNIVERSARY DRINKING GLASS (high ball size). Has the BCA 25th Anniversary logo, and copy to indicate it was presented at the 1986 BCA national meet in Indianapolis. Never used. Have one. $5

Item 22: BUICK CLUB OF AMERICA 1990 NATIONAL MEET SOUVENIR DRINKING GLASS (high ball size). Shows the rear quarter of a 1953-54 Buick Skylark, and is imprinted with 1990 BCA National Meet, Cincinnati, Ohio. Never used. Just one. $5

Item 23: BRIEF HISTORY OF BUICK BOOKLET. -SOLD-

Item 24: “HOW THE WHEELS REVOLVE” GM BOOK. This 34-page publication was first put out by General Motors in 1952, and last revised in 1977 (the issue available for sale here). This is a 5-1/2” x 8-1/4” book is full of neat illustrations. It covers page after page of what it takes for a car to work….all written in layman’s terms. This must have been some kind of educational handout book issued by GM. Never used. Have four. $2 each

Item 25: GENUINE 1928 BUICK COLOR AD, ready to hang. This is a beautiful, full-color advertisement actually clipped from the December, 1927 Ladies Home Journal, promoting the 1928 Buick to a female audience. Nicely-matted, 14” x 18”, and ready to put on the wall. Very good condition. Have one. $8

Item 26: 1925 BUICK COLOR AD, ready to hang, a reproduction. This is a full-color, high quality reproduction of an actual magazine ad for the 1925 Buick. It is ready to enjoy, with high quality, colored double matting, 14” x 18”. Very good condition. Have one. $5

Item 27: 1916 BUICK COLOR AD, ready to hang, a reproduction. This is a full-color, high quality reproduction of an actual magazine ad for the 1916 Buick. It is ready to enjoy, with high quality, colored double matting, 14” x 18”. Very good condition. Have one. $5

Item 28: 1927 BUICK COLOR AD, ready to hang, a reproduction. This is a full-color, high quality reproduction of an actual magazine ad for the 1927 Buick touring car. It is ready to enjoy, with high quality, colored double matting, 14” x 18”. Very good condition. Have one. $5

Item 29: 1939 BUICK ROADMASTER PHAETON FRAMED PHOTO. This high quality, black and white photo is framed and ready to hang. It shows a very nice 1939 Buick, model 80C. No people in the photo, just the shot of this great 4-door Buick convertible. 8-1/2” photo, mounted in black frame. Very good condition. Just one. $4

Item 30: 1937 BUICK SPECIAL CONVERTIIBLE COUPE FRAMED PHOTO. This high quality, black and white photo is framed and ready to hang. It shows a very nice 1937 Buick, model 46C. No people in the photo, just the shot of this great Buick convertible. 8-1/2” photo, mounted in black frame. Very good condition. Have one. $4

# # # #

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the inquiries, guys. However, you'll note that my initial post was from November of 2008. Everything on this list sold within a couple of weeks. I didn't go back to mark all items "sold".

I do appreciate your interest in my Buick goodies for sale. I will have another list of items posted shortly. I'll be sure to let you know when that occurs. Thanks, again. Best, John in Wisconsin