64 Aluminum Spinner Hubcaps

65Riviera

It depends a lot on condition. I have seen full useable sets from $150 up to $1500 sell on Ebay. The 64's had black paint in between the finned area while the 63's were silver. The spinner emblems are different to from year to year, silver tri-shield in 63 and "R" inside oval in 64.

Thanks for the reply Don. I think this guy is asking quite a bit for the car since the bottom 1/4 of it is pretty much rusted away due to sitting on the ground in storage for the past 10 years. I just noticed it had those hubcaps on and was wondering what they might be worth. Sounds like they'd probably be one of those $150 sets.

OK Riviera People: I have a set of these things I am puting together. The spinner is identical to the poverty 65 Riv GS hub cap spinner, with the 64 "R" logo. I cleaned mine then sprayed the whole cap with black satin paint (or use what ever other color you might like...similar to the 61 and 62 Caddy). Next I am going to attempt.....using a dremmel with a somewhat medium abrasive tool to remove the paint from the vanes and eventually polish them. I will let you all know how it turns out! Mitch