One last ride for my Dad

Dear Classic Car,<P> My Dad just turned 87 and he always talks about a 1940 Plymouth Road King that he had when he was much younger. I would like to be able to give him one last ride in this type of car, as I think this may be his last Summer with us. It would be so appreciated if any one has one in the Northest Nebraska area and would come to my town so he can see it. I would pay for any transporting or fuel needed. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Barbara Allen Murray

This person is listed in the phone book if you would like to contact her. It's an easy lookup on many directory websites, or I'm sure you could post a message for her to respond to you. I don't feel it would be right for me to post someone's #. <BR> Good Luck Barbra<BR> Doug BCA 33850

Barbara -<BR>Sorry to hear about you dad's condition. Summer has just about evaporated and the old car driving season only has about 2-1/2 months left in your area. Rather than wait for someone to stumble on your posting, suggest that you contact some of these nearby AACA regions for assistance (see list below).<P>Also suggest that you click on this for the Plymouth Owners Club: <A HREF="http://www.plymouthbulletin.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.plymouthbulletin.com/</A> <BR> <BR>I believe that they have a Nebraska chapter.<P><B>Nearby AACA Regions:</B><P>CEDAR RAPIDS REGION<BR>Donald E. Miller<BR>4151 Blairs Ferry Road NE<BR>Cedar Rapids, IA 52411<P>CEDAR VALLEY REGION<BR>Ronald Adams<BR>2777 Larrabee Avenue<BR>Denver, IA 50622<P>DES MOINES REGION<BR>Linda J. Brill<BR>4096 NE 43rd Court<BR>Des Moines, IA 50317<P>IOWA GREAT LAKES REGION<BR>Ralph Lundt<BR>714 Main<BR>P.O. Box 324<BR>Sioux Rapids, IA 50585<P>IOWA VALLEY REGION<BR>Donald H. Saxton<BR>P.O. Box 122<BR>Oxford, IA 52322<P>MARSHALLTOWN AREA RESTORERS REGION<BR>James C. Willey<BR>1107 S. 4th Street<BR>Marshalltown, IA 50158<P>NIAPRA REGION<BR>Les A. Anderson<BR>1235 Nash Avenue<BR>Kanawha, IA 50447<P>NIVA REGION<BR>Richard A. Olson, Sr.<BR>672 7th N.E.<BR>Mason City, IA 50401<P>SIOUXLAND REGION<BR>Anthony J. Braunger<BR>2501 Jackson Street<BR>Sioux City, IA 51104<P>TALL CORN REGION<BR>Clay North<BR>1257 217th Lane<BR>Boone, IA 50036<P>CHEROKEE STRIP REGION<BR>Chester Barton<BR>812 S. 8th Street<BR>P.O. Box 1315<BR>Arkansas City, KS 67005<P>LAWRENCE REGION<BR>Jack R. Todd<BR>724 Elm Street<BR>Lawrence, KS 66044<P>TOPEKA REGION<BR>Herbert G. Whitlow<BR>5035 SE 3rd Street Terrace<BR>Tecumseh, KS 66542<P>Good Luck! grin.gif" border="0