Want my spider back

West Peterson

Egg nog, <span style="font-style: italic">schmeggnog</span>,

When the first of our 1958 M-B 220S Cabriolets returns from its overseas restoration next spring and wins its first big prize,

I'm going to commission myself to take a photograph of it like this...

Manneken_Pis_BenzX2.jpg

It will also commemorate my first ride in a Mercedes, a 1970 220D taxi in Helsinki on a European family trip that year.

The statue is Brussel's famed Mannekken Pis, and the car is a 1/43rd scale 1958 220SE Cabriolet by IXO Models.

It'll just be too too,

TG

Burgess, that hat is all wrong. It should say "Red Neck".

And I honestly don't think you'd ever get into the shoes that go with the too too. If you did, I think you'd fall over the first time you tried to stand on your tippy toes.

I suppose then you would "toot toot" for help. You'd have probably smooshed West's spider too.

No, I have not been in the egg nog. It's a waste of good likker in my opinion. The Food Lion had a whole shelf of it last night, but no 1% milk for me cereal.

Obviously <span style="font-style: italic">"It was silly of me to assume that I could provide you with something of completely no value whatsoever, waste your time and then attach such a large amount to it."</span> is the punchline. Where's the setup?

Whatever the company did to this guy, it was exactly this.

But it is funny that they kept sending the spider back to him whenever he asked. Screwing with bureaucrats and pencil pushers like this is one of my favorite sources of amusement.