INVITATION

Guest Hinckley

Guest Hinckley

I would like to invite anyone in the Los Angeles area to Auto-Aero Books in Burbank (3524 W Magnoila Blvd.) on November 22. I have been selected as the guest for a "Meet the Author" and book singing event that day and would sure like to meet a few of you folks.

In addition to signing copies of my latest book, Route 66 Backroads, I will also be signing the Big Book of Car Culture and copies of Cars & Parts magazine (I write the Independent Thinker column every month).

It would be great to put faces with the names and cars. As an added plus I understand this store is a popular stop for the local car crowd.

These events are always fun but this time I have a few concerns. I have not been in the L.A. area for thirty years and there is a serious aversion to the big city. When Kingman became large enough to warrant a tenth stop light I told my wife we had to move as the place was getting to big!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When Kingman became large enough to warrant a tenth stop light I told my wife we had to move as the place was getting to big! </div></div>

10 Stoplights! shocked.gif Craryville has none yet and this place is already getting to populated for me. The farms are gone and the weekend homes are here to stay. crazy.gif Dandy Dave!