Sign in to follow this  
trimacar

antique motorcycle forum - why not?

Just wondering if there was enough interest to have an antique motorcycle forum? I don't have one (motorcycle, not forum), but interested in them. David Coco Winchester Va.

I think he was speaking of here, Doug, and yes, Dave, if there's an interest we can put one up!

Wayne

Actually, if we linked to the AMCA Forum site it would make sense as the AMCA folks are now basing their collection of motorcycles at our AACA Museum in Hershey. I will send this suggestion along to their business manager

That's fine Steve. Here's teaser from the AACA Museum for everyone to think about. A 1912 Triumph owned by our very own Terry Bond!

+

+

DSC044961.jpg

Yes, nice display, I took my 13 year old son to the museum during Hershey and this was his favorite display. Looking for a 4 cylinder Pierce motorcycle engine, want to buy, if anyone has one or a lead, for my Pierce memorabilia collection. Thanks David Coco Winchester Va.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1937hd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AMCA Forum is USELESS!!!!!!!!! For members only, and has LESS traffic that the AACA Forum. </div></div>There's a secret handshake,'37. And apparantly you don't know it?

I'd be willing to bet that many of the antique car owners here also own bikes of some type or another. I just sold my 64 Panhead that was pretty nice, although I never had it judged. I'd guess that with very little work it would be wearing a National Badge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1937hd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AMCA Forum is USELESS!!!!!!!!! For members only, and has LESS traffic that the AACA Forum. </div></div>with 52 chapters.. 10 national meets..3 national road runs..countless motorcycles restored and preserved.. I think the 10,000 plus members would strongly disagree with you ! amca member# 5513