1956 dodge truck parts

440man

I just started to restore a 1956 dodge one ton dually. I am looking for a good place to buy parts for the restoration. anybody have a place they highly recommend. I want a very detailed restoration. Thanks Looking for doors and basic restoration parts

• 11 months later...
I just started to restore a 1956 dodge one ton dually. I am looking for a good place to buy parts for the restoration. anybody have a place they highly recommend. I want a very detailed restoration. Thanks Looking for doors and basic restoration parts

I have a 52 Dodge Pilothouse and have bought stuff from Roberts (Roberts Motor Parts - ONLINE CATALOG) and Andy Bernbaum (Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts for Chrysler's cars from 30s to 70s) without problems.

Some Powerwagon (Vintage Power Wagons-- Your Source for Dodge Power Wagon Parts and Trucks! -- civilian military m 37, m-37 wc Dodge Power Wagon) parts cross to regular Dodge trucks.

There are a bunch of people on the P15-D24 forum that have trucks like yours (www.P15-D24.com - Powered by vBulletin) that may be able to help you with parts.

• 1 year later...
Guest OLDCABIN2005

I have a 1956 great running dually, interested in it at all 702-338-4559 Rick