Things they don't teach in Judging School...

TG57Roadmaster

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaipkRqI-hA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaipkRqI-hA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

What's the point deduction for only <span style="font-style: italic">three</span> wheels?

TG

I’ll take the bait…..

If you attend a judging school and pay attention, it is taught.

Max deduction for a component that no longer functions as intended or is missing. The brake drum and wheel studs are an excellent indicator there is missing components. Common sense tells you what they are. In this case there is a missing tire, missing rim, missing valve stem and missing valve stem cap.

Oh I forgot. We're to be politically correct and to do that we can't use common sense, my bad. grin.gif

Considering the other thread about wheels and deductions, I reason that’s why you posted this. Thanks, I enjoyed viewing it!! I was surprised a little that they did tell you there was 2,000 lbs of weight added to the trunk.

I was just being smart.

But in looking at things going on around us it seems to be the truth. After all we have to put the wording HOT on a cup of coffee, inform people the shouldn't be playing a radio in the bathtub, etc. Seems like common sense had gone by the wayside.

I've been plugging some holes on electrical boxes here at work since OSHA came in and I'm getting tired of up and down the ladder to reach some of the boxes.

Wayne, I had thought of that but was afraid when it expanded it might squeeze the wires too hard and stop the electricity from flowing. grin.gifgrin.gif Seroiusly, I don't think OSHA would be too happy. I'm sure they have some ruling against it.

I noticed the "wheel switch" but yet didn't think anything of it until it was mentioned here. Didn't notice the car change though.