White Steamer, 1901-10

I am the grandchild of Rollin H. White, the inventor of the White steam cars and the Rollin automobile. I am preparing papers to nominate him to the National Inventors Hall of Fame. I badly need help in understanding the technical details of his inventions/patents that had the greatest impact on the development of automobiles and/or steam engines for cars. Can any one help? Please email me at bettyking1@gmail.com.

Thanks

RHWhite Child

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry to be so very, very late in responding to you. (I'm a technology-challenged old lady and not used to these forums, so I only saw your message when I logged on today to post another request). I would dearly love to see anything you have in PDF and would be grateful if you would send them to me. Could you send them to me at bettyking1@gmail.com?

The message I posted today was to invite White steamer owners and fans to write letters in support of Rollin's nomination to the Natl. Inventors Hall of Fame. If you are interested/willing, I'll send you info on how to do it. Again, please use my email address above.

With thanks and best wishes for the New Year, Betty King

I'm sorry to be so very, very late in responding to you. (I'm a technology-challenged old lady and not used to these forums, so I only saw your message when I logged on today to post another request). I would dearly love to see anything you have in PDF and would be grateful if you would send them to me. Could you send them to me at bettyking1@gmail.com?

The message I posted today was to invite White steamer owners and fans to write letters in support of Rollin's nomination to the Natl. Inventors Hall of Fame. If you are interested/willing, I'll send you info on how to do it. Again, please use my email address above.

With thanks and best wishes for the New Year, Betty King