F/S very nice Edmunds 2x2 intake for Packard 288/327

I didnt get what I was looking for for my 36 so I kept the intake to sell now, Its the nicest edmunds 2x2 intake I have seen for a Packard ever, its was polished about 5 years ago and could use a little touch up again. Im asking 500+shipping and will throw in the carb thats on it and a slightly used NOS Packard 2bbl wgd and a used wgd to go with it and the carb thats on it if you want it. I have to find what I did with the NOS WGD, miss placed with 3 car pojects going on.

Pm me here if your interested.

post-33161-143138012941_thumb.jpg

post-33161-143138012944_thumb.jpg

post-33161-143138012946_thumb.jpg

Guest imported_Speedster

I lightened a pic so we could see it better:

Is that the Water-line, that goes to heater, that goes thru outside edge of manifold?

post-33516-143138012948_thumb.jpg

Yes it is, due to the intake not being bolted to the exhaust for heat it uses a water line to do the job, makes it a little cooler intake charge for a little better performance. You will have to make a block off plate for you stock exhaust manifold when using this intake, or get in touch with Turbopacman for his ideas on using small block chevy bloch hugger headers, I have a set and it looks like just some minor mods to make them work, Im going to use them on my wifes vette now that the 36 is gone.

Guest imported_Speedster

Yes, the water-line would definitely help to keep the manifold a more constant temp, since the aluminum would tend to conduct heat from block more than cast-iron. So it would probably be a necessity to connect up that water line.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...