Anyone have a late 60's to mid 70's Buick parts book ?

Guest loadmaster

Guest loadmaster

I'm trying to buy a few parts from a fellow collector and cannot identify 2 cruise control switches he has. One is # 6465661 and the other is # 6466894. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loadmaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying to buy a few parts from a fellow collector and cannot identify 2 cruise control switches he has. One is # 6465661 <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #CC0000">1970 ALL </span> </span> and the other is # 6466894 <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="color: #FF0000"> Sorry not in this book!</span> . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich </div></div>

Guest loadmaster

Roberta,

Thanks for your help identifying this item. I was on another site and someone identified it as 1971 Skylark/GS. It probably fits afew years ( '70-'72 ?? )but I no longer have my Buick parts books to check. I remember a number of years back when Buick collectors used to bring their parts for me to look up. God, I wish I had those Buick parts these days with the rarity and prices.

Thanks again,

Rich Romanowski