Restored a Ford 1923 T Model

Hellow my dad Al Cretul and i restored his 1923 T model last year.We took the body off and restored the frame,,we took all of the spokes out and sanded them,the fenders,running bords,and body we sanded down to the bare metal.It took us about a year to restore the car. We bought original parts from snyders in ohio. The car has ben setting in the garage for 40 years. The car looks and runs Great. Last week Sept 27 2008 we took the car to the Micanopy Antique car show and took seconed place. Here are some pictures thanks Kev.

post-58611-143138008077_thumb.jpg

Guest simplyconnected

Good work, Kev. That car will always reflect fond memories of you and your Dad's labor of love. If you want, send me your pictures, and I will size them a little bigger for this site (simplyconnected@aol.com). Congratulations on your beautiful restoration job. - Dave

Hi Kevin, didn't know about the Micanopy Show, would have tried to make it, it's one of my favorite places. Looks like a great job on the Model T. All the hard work paid off.

If you can, N P D is having their 3rd GM show at Silver Springs on Sat 10/4. 10 AM to 5 PM, stop in if you get a chacce.Will be there with my Silver/Blue Reatta.... Jim

• 3 months later...