For Sale 56 Chevy 2 Door Sedan

Guest shovel55

Guest shovel55

This car has no motor or trans.It has a good body but will need some interior work.It will need going over and checked out as it has been sitting quite a long time.It will also need some trunk sheet metal also.I am asking 2000.00 and it is located in Charles City Va.I can send pics.

Guest shovel55

yes it would but don't know how to post pics on here or if I can are you interested send me an email.I am serious about selling need people serious about buying seems like lots of lookers these days

I would imagine a lot of lookers would be motivated by just the right project or finished car if they saw it. I could describe my 69 Electra so that someone would think it was a pristine car, when in reality it is rusted extensively. I know you didn't do that, but in my opinion no one in this hobby should be frustrated by lookers. That's what we all started out as.

Guest shovel55

I am not frustrated by lookers at the least but I have had more then my share of people on craigs list jerking my chain as I am sure everyone has and I can understand with the way the economy is it makes it not easy to do things like we all use to.I didn't mean to sound harsh and am sorry if it came across that way.

post-50473-143138008014_thumb.jpg

post-50473-143138008016_thumb.jpg

post-50473-143138008017_thumb.jpg

post-50473-143138008018_thumb.jpg

post-50473-143138008019_thumb.jpg

Please accept my apology. I did not mean to sound condecending. I probably should have kept my mouth closed. But I'm glad you did post those pics. That does look like a nice project car. I wish you good luck in selling it.

Guest shovel55

its ok John not mad over here just sometimes ya know how things happen on some sites it can be difficult and thanks for the positive words

I think you'll find this site is generally <span style="font-style: italic">VERY</span> friendly. It's a nice place to be for the car minded community. And I am thankful for that. Hang in there and I hope you find a buyer that meets your needs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with the Shovel 55, this is not an easy site to post a picture on. Yes, the people are friendly, and I enjoy the site very much, but I am not a computer expert, nor will I ever be one, and my computer is ten years old. Look at many of the pictures that do make it on the site, they are often too big to be seen. That being said, there are other car club sites I have no trouble posting pictures on, so I don't think it is just me. I think a lot of contributors to this site would post pictures if they could figure out how to do it. Who wouldn't post a picture to help sell an item if they could. Many picture posters on this site are posting over and over again. Clearly they know how, so they can easily do it, but the occasional poster I think is far less likely to at all. And because he can't readily figure it out, he stays an occasional poster. I mean, we all have tons of car parts, lets make it easy to recycle them with the aid of pictures in the ad. Just my opinion. Sorry, I think several of us got into the wrong forum. Good luck with the Chevy. Jim43