Printable list of Forum users that will be at Hershey.

Shop Rat

2008 Hershey Fall Show DFr List - Who Will Be There and Where

Bill Boudway - C2I-44 - I'll be there with lots of goodies. Come by my space and help make space in the garage for our Packard restoration project. Anyways please stop and say "Hi". I'll be judging on Saturday

windjammer – C3B 6-10 - Tues. afternoon. Stop by and check out the junk oops I mean goodys. Lots of nos. for ford and gm.Hope to meet Shoprat and Bill,maby have a beer with Wayne.

Shamas - C4J 28 - 32 - We'll have our usual spots, under light pole 41, from Wednesday thru Saturday, with all our rivets and tools. Jim & Pat Dix, Big Flats Rivet Co.

Steve Braverman - C4K-37-39 - I'll be bringing my dad's 1911 Franklin to sell, along with other assorted stuff.

trimacar - CG-32-34 - Will have a few trunks including a Packard fender mount trunk, some brass era parts, Pierce Arrow parts, 1909-10 Model 17 Buick parts, 36-37 Cord headlight inserts converted to seal beams, and other junk...uh, rare and valuable antique parts. David Coco.

Jim Bollman - CI 8-10 - (At least early, lunch and late in the day and rest stops, the wife will be holding down the fort the rest of the time). We plan to pull in around noon on Tuesday. Judging on Saturday, at least they cashed my breakfast check, after I mailed to the wrong state (right zip).

boettger - CS 12-16. Judging on Saturday. Will be my 50th Judging Credit We'll have a nice 1938 Chrysler Imperial C19 Sedan For Sale. Stop by for a look and a chat!

novaman - GAF 20-21 - Spaces same as last year. I'll be there along with my parents. Dad and I will be judging on Sat.

Mark Golding - GBK 41-44. I will be on my spots on Tuesday afternoon just look for my Double Decker bus I have lots of fenders from Lincoln Zephers and Contenentals, and other odds and ends I have been stripping two or 3 Lincolns for parts and I'll have a Chevy truck on the site for sale and other goodies, and my usual CD's that I sell, Model T Ford and British Bus ones if anyone is interested. If you need Lincoln parts let me know ahead of time and I'll see what I can find most of these cars are early 30's and 40's .

Jeff Locke/I-VAN - GDC-26-27 (new spaces)

Rolling-Borders - GDJ 37-40 - Rob

Bob Kinker - OBG 32-35. I'll be getting there late Friday night.

Bill Heidemann - ODG19 - selling speedo stuff on Thursday from 10:00 til 3:30. The rest of the time I'll be shopping. See you all there!!

Oldwhizzer - RCF73+74 - I will have a large collection of parts for Early American Automobiles 1905- 1940 most has not seen daylight in many years! I will also have parts for Jaguar XK 120,140 and XK150s. Please stop by and introduce yourself! I am looking forward to another great Hershey!

Ccar - RNE 45-46 - Good, usable stuff for sale, always bargins.

I will be judging on Saturday. Chuck Carisch

progoofoff - RWA 19-20 -I`ll have sheet metal and trim mouldings for Buick and other makes.

Restorer 32 - RWO 8-18 - Displaying the nearly completed ALF Speedster some of you may remember as well as advertising our sevices, our 41st year.

charlier should be rolling into Hershey sometime on Thursday early-mid afternoon.

I will be taking my annual walk around the flea market starting at sunrise on Friday with our group that goes each year.

Saturday I will be on the show field in Class 27-N.

I'll be in my regular Green Field spaces. I'll have lots of chairs for you to rest on. Selling general parts picked up at auctions.

Also will have a free internet cafe to check your emails on... as long as the sun is out and can power my solar powered inverters.

Spaces GCE 42-45

• 5 years later...