FS:1967 Buick Lesabre Custom Convertible

snakefaceww

Hello, thought I would start here. I have a 1967 Buick Lesabre Convertible that I am interested in selling. The car is located in Los Angeles. It runs very well. There are a few minor mechanical flaws (slips out of turning gear every once in a while etc...). The car was restored in PA around 10 years ago. It's sat under a cover in a garage for pretty much the last 3 years, but still starts right up and goes with a battery charge.

Anyway, I am just beginning the process of selling it, because I don't drive it and don't have the time or money to restore to show condition. I can go on and on about this car. I even have all of the original receipts. Basically, I am looking for advice from experienced car people on the best way to sell to maximize it's value etc...I feel like I have a pretty special car here and I am sensitive about how to treat it.

A few things...

-New Top

-Cold Air

-340/2

-Manual Windows

-Champagne Mist Color

-Original Paper Work

-Around 90,000 Miles

-Runs Excellent

-Many New/Newer Parts

-Driven to California from Pennsylvania in 2002

I have a rough idea of what the car is worth, but feel like it varies drastically based on the overall condition. I'm looking to make the most reasonable investment to maximize the value of the car. I'm an honest guy and am hoping to find someone eventually who will really love this car.

Thanks for looking and any advice is much appreciated. I am going to take a boat load of detailed photos of the car in the next few days...

Thanks, Wade

post-58407-143138005432_thumb.jpg

post-58407-143138005434_thumb.jpg