1934/1935 LaSalle Wanted

Hello,<BR>I would appreciate any leads that can be offered. My ideal find would be a very nice 1934 driver, closed car. Thanks.<BR>Misdemnr@AOL.com<p>[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: Dave Mikol ]

• 11 years later...

The song for the commercial was:

"Wouldn't you really rather have a Buick?"

here's mine - click on the link: http://forums.aaca.org/f169/should-i-keep-sell-my-1934-a-355179.html

post-54863-143142134685_thumb.jpg

post-54863-1431421347_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oldcartech
Hello' date='<BR>I would appreciate any leads that can be offered. My ideal find would be a very nice 1934 driver, closed car. Thanks.<BR>Misdemnr@AOL.com<p>[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: Dave Mikol ']
1935 LaSalle Convertible Series 50 for sale. Has been sleeping in our barn for many years. Ran well but now needs a new home and owner. Car last drove for weddings and special occasions. Asking price $ 37,000. Needs TLC and new owner.

Hey, I had a guy tell me once that he'd bought some cars, and gotten good deals, by calling people from ads in magazines that were 5 to 10 years old! Most cars were sold, yes, but every now and then he'd get the "no, didn't sell so stuck it back in the garage", and wind up with a good car at a good price!

I'm convinced that there's a successful dealer out there, right now, who's gone through either old ads or old rosters, and found some great cars that way......