For Sale 1931 Chrysler CM6 Coupe w/rumble seat - MINT

I have a friend whose grandfather recently passed away and left him a 1931 Chrysler CM6 Coupe. It is in the most fabulous condition. The following is the description and some pictures. Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested in this car. It is really beautiful inside and out. My friend is asking $25K but is negotiable.

Vintage PRE-WAR 1931 Chrysler CM6 Coupe! It is truly a rare gem that was owned by and older gentleman who recently passed away. He meticulously kept it stored in a garage for over 75 years and every once in a while drove it around the block when the weather was nice. It is in primo condition with extremely low original 37,931 miles!!!

The car is a light winter white or light tan color, 2 door coupe with a rumble seat, fold down window between the front and back seat and chrome with a blinding shine. There is no RUST anywhere and the chrome gleams as if it is new. It has a 116" midwheel to midwheel wheel base and is a powerful six cylinder engine with manual transmission. It has been started regularly to keep it alive. This is a great piece for a vintage car collector or even a movie crew!

The battery has been replaced and 4 brand new white wall tires with tubes recently purchased from Coker Tire for more than $600 and not yet put on.

This antique is a RARE buy since there were not many produced.

Great condition - less than 38,000 miles - Vin# 65316697A

• Priced to sell - This vehicle was appraised by IAAA for $26,999 without the new battery in it when it was unable to start and will reappraise higher now that it can be driven, and particularly with the new Great Gatsby looking wheels on it! ( Appraisal along with more images can be shown upon request.)

• The car is in running condition, but needs a new starter (or minor adjustments to current one), and new brake line which is a minor fix - I am in the process of finding a vintage auto mechanic to take care of this issue and it will be repaired and ready prior to pick up or delivery.

Please feel free to pass this on in case you might know someone who is interested, thanks.

post-58219-143138001107_thumb.jpg

post-58219-143138001108_thumb.jpg

post-58219-14313800111_thumb.jpg

post-58219-143138001111_thumb.jpg