LARGEST BUICK PARTS SOURCE FOR '60's and '70's

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jonathan wilkins:<BR><B>do you have inner fender wells for a 69 skylark gs400 if you do then e-mail me at jonathan.wilkins@kirtland.af.mil</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Do you need right or left fender well? Dan<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lac:<BR><B>Looking for a convertible top for a 1968 Buick Electra, can you help?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>A company called J.C. Whitney sells good quality rag tops, they are out of Chicago. Dan<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JONATHAN WILKINS:<BR><B>I NEED BOTH,ALSO I NEED A CORRECT POSI AND A GRILLE</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I know I have the left inner fender well, but will have to check on the right. I will also check on the posi and the grille . Thanks, Dan<P>

Dan, Iam looking for parts for a 68 or 69 Riv. I need the fan housing, complete grill,power window switches fr&rear for drivers side. Heater, ac switches etc. If you can beof any assistance please e-mail me back. thanx

Hi Dan, I'm restoring a 65 Apollo which had a 300 engine. Milt Brown the car builder supplied either chrome valve covers or a after market finned v. cover w/o a name.Do have any for sale? Thanks, Rob.

I'm looking for a couple of parts for my 1966 buick electra. I'm looking for the windshield wiper switch and knob. Many car for these years have the same switchs, so please reply. I'm also looking for the chrome trim that goes across the trunk and the trim that goes on the driver side-fin. This piece extends from the rear light up to the top of the fin. It about 8 inches in length. I'm also looking for a antenna (screw in) for the same 66', but once again a lot of years are the same so please reply. And last but not least I'm looking for windshield wiper resevior.<BR>Thankyou <BR>kevin <BR>buick enthusiast<BR>IP: Logged<BR>

I need three (yes 3) 1970 GS skylark grilles! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Will pay cash or trade. I have ralley gague packs, tach's, outer wheel well trim sets, 67-69 ralley wheels (ones with trim ring and center cap), and possibly every 70-72 Skylark misc part (aside from grilles)

Dan,<BR>I am searching for parts to a 71 Skylark. I need a front bumper, grille, center support with hood latch mech, GS hood with hinges. Can you help?

Closing this due DAN THE RIV MAN, not following through on orders.<P>------------------<BR>Roberta<BR>BCA TREASURER 2000-2001<BR>BCA PRESIDENT 1998-2000<BR>BCA VICE PRESIDENT 1997-1998<BR>WEBMASTER<BR>1956 Special 2 door Sedan<BR>1966 Wildcats<BR>1968 GS-400 Convertible 4-speed<BR>1970 GSX Stage 1<BR>1970 Skylark Racecar - 11.26, 118 MPH, 7/22/00<BR>1986 GN, 4800 miles

• 9 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest '67Chevelle

WTB '74 Electra passenger side parking/backup light lens. Is it necessary to buy the entire bumper?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kfrickey

I am in need of a really good 1965 Buick Skylark core support and a passenger full rear quarter would you have these parts and how much for the part and shipping to Idaho. Ken 208 250-0719 or kfrickey@iesm.com

• 1 month later...

nunu - the Wildcat shared windshield with other GM full size vehicles. I haven't checked lately, but about 15 years ago, they were easy to get and inexpensive at your local auto glass shop. If you haven't already, I'd suggest you ask your local glass guy - you may be surprised, and you get a new windshield - used can have some pitting or other irregularities so may not be as nice.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dennishogan

I need a replacement interior door handle for a '65 Buick LeSabre. Are the handles the same on the '65 Skylark and '65 LeSabre?

• 1 month later...