Cheaper $813.18 PRIOR ABS ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY

Guest jamhudson

Guest jamhudson

Part Number: 4600125"PRIOR ABS ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY, REMANUFACTURED -- A High Quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement ABS Actuator Assembly, Made In The USA, Includes Prior Product's 12-Month And 15,000-Mile Warranty"

Fit Note: COMPLETE ASSEMBLY With CROSSBAR INDENTION IN RESERVIOR.

ABS Actuator Assembly

I have used a Prior unit and they do a very nice job. When I got mine years ago, it was under $400. I cannot imagine why it has doubled in price given that they either get, or rebuild your core. There is a cheaper source for rebuilt Teves in the LA area, around $500 as I recall. Those units are very good also.

Guest steakneggs

My FSM says that the hydraulic part of the Teves is not rebuildable. Where do these rebuilders get the parts to rebuild. Are they using seals from a floor jack? There are two large Torx bolts to get to the core. It would seem that a hone job and some new seals (wherever they can be found) and you do a $800 job yourself for the cost of the seals and a Jim Finn used accumulator. Except I've never seen an example of the hydraulic section going bad on this forum. It's always the accumulator or something electrical. Steak

Guest crazytrain2

Below is was what I thought was the "deal of the day" for a rebuilt pump, motor AND it included a new accumulator (I called Cardone to be sure)

When I tried to order from AutoZone they said they were out of stock, as did Cardone and that they had no cores. I offered to send mine in as the core to have rebuilt and Cardone said they don't have a "RRR" (Rebuild, Remanufacture, Retrofit) program set up with Autozone. So I asked who does that is close to me - CarQuest does. CarQuests price to me $578.00 I asked if it came with a jar of vaseline included LOL

Results 1-1 of 1

Product Part No. Price

Cardone Reman / ABS Pump/Motor

Warranty - LLT 12-4408 Price: $208.99

Core: $122.00

Total: $330.99

Core charge refunded with return of old item.

Store: Online: