Jump to content

What is this Ford part?


Recommended Posts

I have had this for quite a few years. Nobody seems to know what it is. Looks like some sort of convertible top hold down for either the front edge or rear edge. Part number is C2AB-7162440-B and says WF41 on one side of the oval.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest simplyconnected

All my part numbers surrounding that number are for seating. That could mean rear, station wagon bracket, or a bracket to hold the back seat.



C2AB=1962 Ford (not Lincoln, or Mercury)

The other numbers are group numbers that apply to where the part goes. Some parts remain the same from year to year, like hoods, fenders, etc.

The very last letter, 'C', indicates the revision. 'A' would have been the original issue.

Hope this helps. - Dave Dare

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...