Woodward Dream Cruise - Detroit, MI

kachnows

Is anyone planning on heading out to the Woodward Dream Cruise this year?

I saw just one other TC there last year, but I had heard after the fact that a few had shown up.

For those that don't know, the cruise is Saturday, August 16th this year. It heads up historic Woodward avenue for 16 miles starting at 8 Mile in Ferndale and turning around out in Pontiac.

I live out in Ferndale, but I usually take the TC up to around 14 Mile or so and take in the sights for a while before heading back down to Ferndale to hang out around here.

Let me know if you're planning on heading out.

I'll keep an eye out for any other TC's.

- Steve

89 Yellow/Tan/Ginger

Guest Anthenium

Hi Steve,

I'll be out there, but probably Sans-TC. My wifes has the head gasket issue, and I just never took the 5-Speed out of winter storage. My work has a Party at the Goodyear dealership at 15 Mile & Woodward. I'll be there from 2ish - 5ish. I play in a band, and we're playing at The Ritz later that evening, so not too much time for Dream Cruising. I'll look for you though!

Tony

Guest tcstroud

Was the other TC you saw last year a Yellow 16V with a little boy in a car seat! That would have been Cole and I. I am going to try and make it out, but I have a benefeit event tomorrow night for a friend who is trying to raise money to help with medical bills mounting up from a fight with cancer!!! Some things are more important than cruising.