YANKEE CHAPTER SHOW - AUGUST 23, 2008

jscheib

In case you did not know, and for those that do know, this is a reminder about the upcoming show.

This year a new location - at Lynch Buick at 512 West Center Street, Manchester, CT from 9 AM - 3 PM. Open to all Buicks up to 1996. 6 classes. Rain or Shine.

We will also have a little dinner gathering after the show at nearby Nulli's restaurant. Contact me (John Scheib) for details and cost if you are interested.

If you need more info, call Tom Lane at 860.859.1125 or email me at j.scheib@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update.

We had 91 cars, the most in recent years for a local Ct show, with cars from most surroiunding clubs. No rain for a change and great cooperation from a local Buick dealer, Lynch Buick- Pontiac in Manchester, CT. More details to folow and some pictures.

John

Frank,

Thank you for coming. And our thanks for all the out-of-state members that had quite some distance to travel. Sppecial thanks to "Dandy Dave" who brought the recent Bugle cover car to this event (and giving me a ride) Also thanks to all those from CT that are not members. We hope to see more of them at other club functions and hopefuuly join those that signed on as local members yesterday.

John

Hats off to the Yankee Chapter for a very good show. It was a very nice day. Lots of good folks and great cars! smile.gif

Chartreuse was on her best behavior for the folks, but did snub a few cars. shocked.gif Ohhhh will I ever break of it??? crazy.gif Dandy Dave!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1DandyDaves</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hats off to the Yankee Chapter for a very good show. It was a very nice day. Lots of good folks and great cars! smile.gif

Chartreuse was on her best behavior for the folks, but did snub a few cars. shocked.gif Ohhhh will I ever break of it??? crazy.gif Dandy Dave! </div></div>

Where are the pictures of the cars Chartreuse saw and/or snubbed?? I'm waiting patiently to see them.

• 2 weeks later...

Why li'l lady. I didn't bring a camera with me. I suppose I should have now...... It is just one of those things that just does not end up on my priority list like gas, air, and oil. And then, out of the blue, many miles from home it comes to me. frown.gif I didn't bring it. cry.gif

I'll try next time just for li'l ol you. wink.gif Dandy Dave!