TC Twin Cam for sale

Hi. I am looking to sell my 1989 Chrysler TC Twin Cam 5 speed. I got the car 10 years ago from my brother in law who purchased it new. I no longer have the room or interest to fix it up properly. I would like it to go to someone who will treat it well. I am asking $3,500.00. It has 48,000 miles. It is a converible with a removable hard top. Extras I have for the car are original brochers, dealership training materials and window sticker. My brother in law had the car repainted and it has held up well, unfortuately it is not the original color. I also have the original 15" wheels. The car has an oil leak that I think is coming from the line to the turbo. Also, it could use a break job. Since I can't figure out how to add pictures, I can email pictures to anyone interested or if you can tell me how to add pictures here.

Hi, I would like to buy it. Give me a Private message with your phone # and I will call you. OR Check your private message for my phone #. Thanks, Lou

Ya see how things go....I take one Saturday away from the forum for a car show and ..WHAM!!! The deal of the year comes up. Sure is a deal....by my calculations it took Lou 15 min. to pull the trigger on that one!! LOL laugh.gif Looks like the stables are going to get a little more crowded at Lou's place!! I actually kinda like the color... smile.gif Good luck Lou, I hope it's the fine addition it looks to be!! We all know you'd take great care in bringing her back to 'health'!!

It has been said "tis better to be lucky than smart" Right place, Right Time. We will see, after the inspection,

Also ~ The last one on eBay Yel/Gin/Tan 85,mi, new clutch,no AC, little wear on seats, did not make $3,000. or reserve. The Burg/Gin/Bl 23,mi looked good all around went for $5,500.+

No ill intent meant...I'm happy for any member that finds a car they want at the price they are happy with...I'm not in the market for another car at any price. No harm in stating the obvious..

like I said..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mad_Bohemian</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> smile.gif Good luck Lou, I hope it's the fine addition it looks to be!! We all know you'd take great care in bringing her back to 'health'!! </div></div>

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Folks, I'm finished with the "Rejouvenator" Treatment. I gave the leather it's first "Prestine Clean" wash today. Looks pretty good. I'll follow with the second wash tomorrow. That will probably be it for any leather work until next season. I'll post pictures when I'm done tomorrow. Lou