Well, after getting my father's 'rust free,in good condition' TC which arrived with:

rust at the gas filler door,

a dent in the passenger rear corner,

a rear bumper hanging down loose at the passenger side and

a cooling system with a wad of gunk in the radiator...

we got some GOOD news. Took her to a tranny shop (car was in limp mode) to a guy who specializes in rebuilds and foreign trannies and got a call 2 hours after we dropped her off. "She's done." the damages...$150 !! COOL! apparently just a bad sensor! Dad is very happy! I took him to pick it up in my white TC and then we hit the high the highway back home. He was very happy with how smooth the TC rode at highway speeds and how easily she cruised! So barring any unforeseen problems or RAIN, we'll be introducing our 3 TCs to West Michigan at the car show on Saturday!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mad_Bohemian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, after getting my father's 'rust free,in good condition' TC which arrived with:

rust at the gas filler door,

a dent in the passenger rear corner,

a rear bumper hanging down loose at the passenger side and

a cooling system with a wad of gunk in the radiator...

we got some GOOD news. Took her to a tranny shop (car was in limp mode) to a guy who specializes in rebuilds and foreign trannies and got a call 2 hours after we dropped her off. "She's done." the damages...$150 !! COOL! apparently just a bad sensor! Dad is very happy! I took him to pick it up in my white TC and then we hit the high the highway back home. He was very happy with how smooth the TC rode at highway speeds and how easily she cruised! So barring any unforeseen problems or RAIN, we'll be introducing our 3 TCs to West Michigan at the car show on Saturday! </div></div>

Mad B, give me a hollar when you get a chance. I have a funny story to tell you about. Thanks, Jasper mishunaire@aol.com