New Dodge !

I know alot about that car ( what I mean is what is original and correct for the car specifically) and would be happy to help if you like, what I dont know or am unceratain about I will tell you. What would you like to know, you can post the questions either here so that everyone can benefit or you can send me a message and I will give you my #. Did you buy car from a guy in Penn, off of E-bay???

I would be interested in that paint info that was offered, Is the offer avail to me also? I am thinking I already might have it but I wont know until I see what you have. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1930</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I would be interested in that paint info that was offered, Is the offer avail to me also? I am thinking I already might have it but I wont know until I see what you have. Thanks. </div></div> Absolutely. I've sent it to the DBC webmaster for him to post it on the site for everyone. Not sure when that will happen. I will gladly send you a copy. I bought some of it off Ebay, got some from Jack. It gives outside color and pinstripe by serial number and date of manufacture. I did not know this before receiveing this info but DB painted ALL cars a particular color for a given length of time. The lists I have are from '28 to some time in '30, if I remember right.

Well thanks, I will reimburse you for your time and postage if you send it thru the mail, let me know when you plan to send it so I can watch out for it, or maybe you will send it via e-mail and my e-mail is jhason2@juno.com. I have some of that info also, some of it came from Jack and some of it from other people, I will look at what you send and then if I have anything more than what you have I will send you a copy of that. Thanks again

Yes I know the car well...DA Dodge, just let me know what I can help with, I dont really know much as far as how many were shipped overseas or where exactely they were shipped or things like that but I can tell you what size exactely all the different screws nuts bolts ect that held the wooden floorboards in place or can provide pictures of anything mechanical that is correct for the car. I have studied the parts manuals and have reserached and saved hundreds of photos of the DA car to help me get my resto as correct as possible. I have also photod and documented a couple of local cars and any parts car that I have had to purchase for my own resto and would very much enjoy passing the info along. Let me know

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 28SeniorSix

If it's not too much trouble, I would really appreaciate a copy of the paint info also. I will pay for copying, postage, and a portion of the cost of the material. Please let me know. Thanks, Ken Lane, 1716 Oakview Dr., Roseville, CA 95661; or if you have the info in electronic form, my e-mail address is jkklane@surewest.net. Thanks.