Sign in to follow this  
Peter Gariepy

AACA's Second Generation Collector Vehicles (SGCV) Class

Thanks to Hulon C. McCraw Jr. and Mike Petersen, my 1981 Phillips Berlina Coupe is now officially recognized as a SGCV (Class 35C).

So, is the Phillips Berlina Coupe built in 1980-81 by the Phillips Motor Car Company in Pompano Beach, FL with less than 100 built considered to be a factory built replica? Berlinacoupe.org (Berlina Coupe International Club)
Thanks to Hulon C. McCraw Jr. and Mike Peterson, my 1981 Phillips Berlina Coupe is now recognized as a SGCV (Class 35C). Many thanks

So, is the Phillips Berlina Coupe built in 1980-81 by the Phillips Motor Car Company in Pompano Beach, FL with less than 100 built considered to be a factory built replica? Berlinacoupe.org (Berlina Coupe International Club)

Thanks to Hulon C. McCraw Jr. and Mike Petersen, the 1981 Phillips Berlina Coupe is now considered to be a SGCV (Class 35C)

My first post on this AACA. I live in Alberta, Canada and would like to register my 1982 Berlina SE as AACA-SGVC. How do I proceed? Thx John in Red Deer

1982 Berlina Coupe SE

Edited by Charliebates
to add a nice picture (see edit history)