Who Else in These Forums Owns a Pierce Arrow?

TexRiv_63

Now that I have finally started working on my 28 Pierce I'm curious as to how many other Pierce owners use the Forums. I have posted a few questions in General Discussion and gotten a little response but posts in the Pierce Arrow specific forum get pretty much nothing. I am going to need a lot of help from the experts, let me know who you are and what kind of Pierce you have. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peter,

Most of the fairly extensive PAS website is open, but the Members Only area containing the Forum and the For Sale items is restricted as part of the membership benefit package. One can argue both sides of the question, but the current practice does seem to provide an additional incentive to join.

Tony,

Thanks for the response. I am a member of the PAS and use the message board there. I have met and corresponded with other owners but I was just surprised that there seemed to be so little interest on the AACA forum. When this note was posted in the general discussion forum I got many responses for which I am grateful. As I get farther into working on my 28 I will be using both venues.

• 4 months later...
Guest Nancy DeWitt

Don,

The new Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum in Fairbanks, AK also has a 1928 Pierce-Arrow Series 81--a runabout that was in Harrah's Collection before Parker Wickham of NY bought it. I only poke around on the forums when I am doing research or looking for manuals. We just joined the Pierce-Arrow Society and will probably use their forum more than the AACA site when we have questions. If you would like to correspond directly with our mechanic about our Pierce-Arrows (we also have a lovely 1919 Model 31), let me know.

Nancy DeWitt

Thanks Nancy, I appreciate the response and offer of help. I have met and corresponded with a number of PAS members and they have been very helpful. They are definitely the experts since there are not that many Pierces out there and so much of the original PA records were lost when the company folded. The AACA forum is also very helpful in the more general sense.