Would like to buy a Reatta

I am an Allante owner but resently got the bug to own a Reatta. What is a select sixty Reatta is it different than a regular Reatta. Did the Reatta come in a T-type model. What colors did they come in and what engine. Are they super charged or turdo charged or EFI. I am looking to buy a nice Reatta but want to make sure I have some idea of what to look for. Thank you John R McDivitt. 724-282-6505 bamc@nb.net

Sorry to disapoint you put there are no special features. Power plant is a stock Buick 3800 motor. Select 60 is a limited edition given to dealers for high sales gains. Select 60 are mostly convertables with white interior/red accents, white exteriors. The car's looks are the most attractive, compelling thing about it.<BR>Poke around this site with the search feature to learn more.

Allante asked if Reattas are "turdo charged". I know that was a typo; I make them myself. However I think that is the perfect way to describe the result of the burning of gasoline and oxygen in the Reatta V-6. I've got a Riviera that must be turdo charged too.

• 3 weeks later...