HELP. Found a 32 Chrysler - Whats it worth?

kevinmorgan

I still wouldn't have paid more than $5000 tops if I were trying to purchase it. And, if I'd owned it for years in that shape, I would have gladly sold it for $8100. But since I was neither trying to buy nor sell the car, my opinion is worth about 2 cents.

• 1 month later...

I still say what was paid was a tad on the steep side. Who's counting the money by the way. Is that the real sale price? Reminds me a tad of the 32 Desoto that was thrown around on here that sold for alot then didn't then was back for sale again later. I do recall a 32 Imperialish thing that was thrown around for alot of money as well that may have never been a 32 Imperial and surely lacked alot from being one again. I still go back to the PT Barnum quote.

• 1 year later...

I purchased the CI 6 roadster and am in need of body wood or wood patterns. The wood below the rumble lid is gone - not much in the way of patterns. I have had offers to put metal in but am reluctant to do so at this time. What are the pros and cons of replacing the wood with metal. I have acquired much of the needed running gear to bring the car back to original. The CI 6 motor is currently getting rebuilt. I would like to connect with anyone who has replaced the wood in a 32 Chrysler roadster.