1979-85 Riviera Hood Ornaments

Jolly_John

Hello to all. I've been reorganizing things around my shop and discovered a few more NOS 1979-85 Riviera hood ornaments. Just more stuff I had forgotten about! Sound familiar? Anyway, if you need one, please see my posting in the Buick parts for sale section. Thanks, John in Wisconsin

Hey DAVES89!! No,no, no.....I know what you're thinking. It wasn't me who got those used Riviera ornaments at that nifty salvage yard. The ones I have are NOS Buick. I just edited my post above to reflect "NOS". Hope you're having a great old car summer. Best, John

Around here, The Buffalo Area, you can not even find a Riv of that era in the U-Pull yards. They had one about 3 years ago, that was it. There aren't too many of those cars left on the road around here.

stevo

• 1 month later...

John,

I'm also located in Wisconsin (near Milwaukee). You wouldn't be able to find a headlamp warning buzzer by chance would you? It's located on the interior of the car just above the fuse panel.

The one I have now only notifies me that the key is in the ignition, but does not beep if I leave my lights on or don't buckle my seatbelt. If you could find one of those I would gladly pay you for it.

Let me know if you go out to the salvage yard to look. If not, I completely understand! It's getting harder and harder to find parts for my 1979 Buick Riviera.