The things you see when you don't have a camera!

Guest edalfa

Guest edalfa

It seems that often there is discussion as to which cars should or shouldn't have wide whitewalls. I think I found the leading candidate for vehicles which shouldn't be equipped with WWW. Sunday, was out on my bike and saw a 1968 Mustang coupe-kelly green with a black vinyl top, steel road wheels, an aftermarket rear wing and wide whites. crazy.gif The funny thing is, the body was straight and solid and the engine sounded decent. Apparently some $ was spent on the car but the final result-YUCK!

Ed

Meanwhile, on the Modified Mustang forum, "My car drew some great attention this weekend. In fact, I saw one guy on a bike stop his ride to check it out. I swear if he had a camara he would have taken some pix. Must have one also, and probably wants to model his car after mine.." grin.gif

Guest aussie610

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Huston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, other times, it is in the eye of the title holder. </div></div>

sometimes it is in the BEER holder

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aussie610</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark Huston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, other times, it is in the eye of the title holder. </div></div>

sometimes it is in the BEER holder </div></div>

bwahahaha, good one aussie and oh so true, my first wife was testimony to that....