Sign in to follow this  
lowkey

dodge tour thru the berkshires

can anyone tell me the dates and some of the stops the dodge tour will be making when they travel thru the berkshire hills of massachusetts this year?

Hi lowkey,I'm unaware of a Dodge Brothers tour in Massachusetts this year. In 2012 I'm hosting a meet in CT. thru the Litchfield hills. tell me more about the Berkshire hills. Thanks

Joe, the AACA just had a tour through the Berkshires. Maybe that is what lowkey is refering to? Besides Joe, you forgot to mention the Dodge Brothers Gettysburg tour in 2010!!

Doug, thanks for your help today.I got home ok. Backed the DB off the trailer without running over the wife or dog.

I didn't forget the Gettyburg tour,I thought lowkey was just interested in New England.

thanks for you help guys, one of my scribbled notes says only, aaca berkshires august 4-7 . i don't recall where i obtained this info and i may have assumed it was a dodge event, sorry for the confusuion. no one has replied to my other question about substituting a rear axle from a 35 plymouth into my 36 dodge.