Sign in to follow this  
gerg

Willys-Knight Model 70 parts for sale

I still have quite a few parts for a '26 Willys-Knight Model 70 for sale.

I traded the car for a LaSalle but retained all the spares.

There are odds and ends of all descriptions.

Larger items: (2) radiators with shells, 20" split rims, aftermarket trunk, re-nickled rear bumper, etc. many bits and pieces. Not much in the way of engine parts or sheetmetal.

Contact me with your needs and I will see if I have what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Craig

Did I mention that I would make a sweet deal for all this stuff?

I would like to reclaim my garage space!

Craig

Hi Gerg,

I´m living in germany. My dad owns a Modell 70 B, 4 Door sedan. He lost , his Headlights, his cow lamps, and the radiator shell in Poland to a guy who took all that stuff for restauration with him.......

No comment. So I´m interested in those things to get back, to complete our car again. It has been sitting in the garage for more than 25 years, nobody is taking really attention but I will do so now.

Is there any thing you could help me out with ???

I´m looking forward to here from you.

all the best thorsten

Hello,

Sorry, I had given all my leftover parts to a friend with a 70A identical to the one I had. I am not sure any of the parts will work for a 70B I thought they were substantially different cars? There were several different sets of headlamps but they were all older style drum types. There was a radiator shell in good shape but I think the configuration was different on a 70B.

If you want to send me a PM I can put you in touch with my friend and you can see if he still has any of the stuff that might be of value to you.

Craig

I am looking for a axle shaft bearing grease retainer (Felt) and axle shaft bearing retainer (felt). What are you asking for the aftermarket trunk. I have the rear wheel leak and the felt seems to be in need of replacing.