Rear trunk lid seal 1990 Reatta

imwillyum

Don't know if it is still available, but the part number is 20588164.<P>Coupes and convertible use the same part.<P>I suggest getting one or two before they are gone....most of the Reattas I have owned have had that seal damaged by lifting items into the trunk.

FYI, I called today and they only had 24 trunk seals left. I bought 2. Pass side door seal is discontinued, Drivers side is still available. I bought 1 of those also. Sunroof seal is still available thru Mazda. Mazda is much better than GM at not discontinuing parts. Parts are drying up.

Guest Greg Ross

Indy" I assume, would be talking about the option-of-last-resort, General Motors, your friendly Neighbourhood Buick dealer! wink.gif" border="0

Sorry for the late response. I just saw the above posts. GM has already discontinued the trunk weatherstrip and sold their remaining inventory to a 3rd party. It is this 3rd party that only had 24 left. I have the 1-800 number for them but it is at work. I will try to remember to get it Monday and post it here.