Reatta Trip

I just got back from a trip from Toledo Oh to Hershey Pa to Mystic Conn to Niagra Falls back to Toledo. It was about 2200 miles,my Red 89 Reatta got about 30 mpg and many more looks. Truckers seemed to like it from the C B talk. If they made new Reattas I would buy one. These are great cars,But you all know that.<BR>Randy

Guest wally888

One of several Z cars I owned had a combo Am, Fm, CB retractable antennae.<BR> After I sold it I was never able to locate another? It worked quite well.

I USED A CHEAP RADIO SHACK RADIO AND MAGNETIC MOUNT ANTENNA. I WOULD HIDE THEM WHEN THE CAR WAS PARKED.IT IS NOT WORTH REPLACING WINDOWS,AND THE ANTENNA LOOKS LIKE ONE FROM A CELL PHONE.

Guest tempest68

What kind of CB's and antenna's do you folks use?<p>I've been thinking of going stealth on the Reatta, by using one of those converters that uses the radio antenna and my hand-held CB w/cigarette lighter power.<p>Hope you enjoyed Hershey...I'm just down the road alittle (about 40 miles away). There is some kind of car show at Hershey in October. I recall the BCA was looking for volunteers to help run the booth. If I get my act together and get my membership, I might just help out if I'm free that day.