Different Remotes for different years?

Guest wally888

Guest wally888

My 3 remotes have different #'s on the inside.<BR> Two have 8F7955OA<BR> One has 9B812034 <BR> Are they different?

Seems to me that when this discussion arose last year, we found that some Caddy remotes would also work, and they had different numbers. Wally, didn't you say 2 were genuine logod remotes while the third was not? The one I got with my 90 has a Buick logo on the front, is stamped "one touch entry system" on the back, and carries the model number 22093186.<p>[ 07-25-2002: Message edited by: wufibug ]

I am currently using Cadillac Remotes that came from my departed '94 Concours... they look similar to the Reatta Remotes, but are black and have the "Cadillac" script instead of a Buick logo. As Cadillacs had these remotes as standard across most of their models, they are pretty easy to find and inexpensive to purchase. The part # from the back of my remote is: 10178734 and the model/fcc ID is: AB00702T

Guest wally888

All 3 have Buick Logo and are identical except previously mentioned numbers (inside battery compartment) and different Model #'s.<BR> 2 are 22071507<BR> 1 is 22093186