89 16-valve For Sale (possible trade)

RFD

I need to put up my Masi head car for sale. It has 74,000 miles. Color is Royal Cabernet/Burgandy/Black. The soft top is in good shape but its headliner is very droopy. All original glass is intact.

Interior is faded and could use freshening up. Seating surfaces and center counsole are velour. Original radio was replaced with Infinity combination cd/cassette radio from a 94 New Yorker.

Wheels are in good condition but need polishing.

Runs and drives well. There is a very slow coolant leak. It has not been overheating but I have been topping off the coolant level whenever I take it out. It may need a new head gasket. I took the car out two weeks ago on a 200 mile cruise with no problems.

I have the umbrella, tool kit, sales brochures, press kit, car cover, spare parts, etc. that will go with the vehicle.

My reason for selling? A two seater is just too impractical for me and my family.

I have about $8,000 into the car, asking $6500. I do not have pictures available at this time. Hopefully I can get photos next week if the weather improves.

Robin DeLage

Long Prairie, MN

(320) 732-4367

Tim, that picture is hilarious. How much do those cost? i have decided I want one of those 300 mpg cars coming in October. The only thing I cannot understand is the 300 mpg for an electric car. I know one of the models has both gas and electric, but they were advertising the electric one at 300 mpg? Anyway, neat pic. I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU AND ME GET IN & OUT OF THAT CAR. YOU FOR YOUR HEIGHT, AND ME FOR WELL YOU KNOW. HA HA JASPER SAYS HELLO

The smart has the same passenger space as the Benz e-class saloon. My son is 6'4"-285lbs with size 17 feet and him and I fit with room to spare. Now the balest with a 1700lb car and Ian and I are another question. 5 star crash rating also.

Looks like a nice, smart car. Once in Rome the street had parrallel parking and a smart car just drove in straight and it fit. I went by the smart dealer here in Denver, just might have to trade in my VW GTI for 20 more mpg.

I have traded in my Maserati. It is however, still up for sale. If interested, the dealership is pricing the car at $4500. Contact Derek Ostrowski of Mills Ford at 1-800-247-5587.

robin