1990 3800/ Tranny with 20 miles clocked.

Guest Greg Ross

Guest Greg Ross

For anyone interested, there will be, in a couple of weeks available thw following;<BR>As good as new, complete-complete-intake to oilpan, '90 3800 engine and transmission.<BR>The tranny saw 500 miles and the engine all of 20 miles.<BR><B>RAISE EYEBROWS NOW</B><BR>This story is quite legit, so if you'd like the info drop me a line,<BR>and if you're sincerely interested it's not going to be cheap, will be coming out of the Indiana area. cool.gif" border="0

Guest Greg Ross

No, no SC and this is not my Power Pack, this is from one of the 'Phantom" School Yard Reattas being retired from Educational Duty.<BR>I bought a set of fixed vents on eBay a couple of weeks ago and the condition sounded too good to be true. Started asking questions and was given the above and the following info. <BR>It was retired 4 years ago and stored in a Barn, during School use it was parked in a class room and used as the demo subject for AC charging and Cooling System flushing. It was also used for BCM function classes until it became obsolete.<BR>The story goes that the GM Executive to whom the car was originally assigned had a cooling system failure/ disconnected hose? and fried the engine. It had 500 miles on it at the time. GM replaced the engine and then donated it to the School.<BR>The car has a total of 520 miles clocked and it's now being scrapped as per the GM's agreement with the School.<BR>There's the History, the Engine and Transmission are being pulled out in a couple of weeks and will be for sale. It was running when it was pulled out of storage some weeks ago. I've purchased all the soft rubber material (the fixed vents are like new condition) and now there's apparently not much else left.