Anyone heard of Kumho tires?

Just picked up a set of Cad chrome wheels. They came with a set of near-new Kumho 732 Touring Plus tires (215/60R16 M+S), which I've never heard of. Was planning on replacing them, but decided to use 'em temporarily on the latest '90 convertible acquisition. What a difference! Fantastic ride, great handling. Marked improvement over the original Goodyears. Stamped "Made in Korea." Treadwear 460, Traction A, Temperature B. Anyone have any experience with this brand? (EDSO: know you like Yokohamas, but what's with Kumho? Even the name is weird.)<P>Jerry

I have no direct experience with them but I have talked with a couple of people I know that are running them and they love them. They seem to be kind of new kids on the block but I have started seeing them on the off road circuit my son runs in as well.

• 2 weeks later...

we have been running kumhos down under for at least the last 10yrs thay are a good all round tyre, good in the wet and dry, thay also make some fantastic trick compounds for race use as well.