Reatta keychains

Barney Eaton

I was able to pick up a handful of original GM Reatta keychains at the Kokomo meet.<P>This is a plastic housing about 1 in X 1 1/2 in rectangle, with a red Reatta coupe on one side and a red Reatta convertible on the other. They are $5.00 each including shipping.<P>If any of you can post a picture to this discussion, I can send a picture.

Guest EDBS0

I'll take two please from the bowdown.gif Great One, Robert <P>PS Where do I send money, stamps, Credit card, empty beer bottles etc?

Guest williampierce

Please set aside a key tag for me also. I will send a check as soon as you post the details.<P>Thanks,<BR>Bill

WOW it looks like we've exceeded "a handful" but ditti Jerrys message to you Barney... I'll take 2 and a set of center "R"'s

I will let you know when the supply is ACTUALLY depleted.....<P>This could be like the floor mats, I had 12 people wanting them. Order 10 pair (minimum order from source), still have two left, even after selling two pair at Kokomo.<P>That is why I am reluctant to order the Burgundy mats....

If everyone send a check for the Reatta keychains above......I am sold out.<P>If you need one, send me a note and I can tell you if any are left. <P>On this discussion page, you can click on the "envelope" icon at the top of a note and send a message to that person.<P>OR<BR>send me a note at Barney@texas.net

Slightly off topic, but.... Reatta logo keychains pop up on ebay occasionally. Any idea if these leather fob key chains with the Reatta logo "R" were ever distributed by Buick? Ditto the brass "reatta" key chain.<P> confused.gif" border="0