Jump to content

AACA CLUB's reporting to the IRS Not For Profit

Recommended Posts

Don, The most correct answer that I could give you would be to speak with your accountant and your tax attorney. Since you are asking, you probably don't want to hear what they are going to tell you. grin.gif

I am a member of an organization that just spent about a year working through the IRS maze to become a 501c(3) tax exempt organization. I suspect that there are a lot of not for profit groups that are not correctly on file with the IRS as such and as long as they don't take in too much money they seem to fly under the RADAR, but I certainly am not advocating that. wink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

MCHinson's advise is best - you'll need to consult with your accountant and/or tax attorney. AACAs 501C3 tax extempt status does not automatically convey to regions and chapters. Your group would need to independently be incorported as such.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...