1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati

1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati. 42,000 original miles. White, with White hard top convertible with stand. Fully loaded with power leather seats, AM/FM/CD and Auto transmission. My Grandpa was the original owner and then was left to my Mom. This car is in perfect condition with all the club papers and service manuals included. 9,500. Please call 480 892 4263 for any other questions. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmmrn1

I've seen prices anywhere from $1500-$13,000, so I guess a fair price is whatever you can get for it. Personally, I would like to see owners demonstrating a bit more respect for the uniqueness of this vehicle and maintaining a bit higher asking price. After all, where I live, you don't see these babies on the street everywher. I believe I have the only one in town.

Guest LouZ

Hi Mat,

The original "Price Book" was the NADA book (National Auto Dealears Assoc.). Then the "Kelly Blue Book" came out. The prices in it were lower values than the NADA; therefore the insurance companys started to use it for a value. Naturally then the Blue Book became more popular. Most of us "Old Time Auto Guys" use an average between the 2 to arrive at a reasonable price. What many people forget is that "retail" is calculated as a dealer sale with about a 30 day warranty attached; whereas, a private sale is intended without any warranty.. Standard joke; but with serious connotations "Sell by the NADA book, Buy by the Blue Book"..

Good Luck, Lou

Seems to me most of the ebay prices are steals but not always, perhaps people who think they have a more common LeBaron. You can also check some national car selling sights like vast.com, etc, to get some car prices. Personally I would start on the high side or what I thought is a good firm price. High side thought you can always lower your selling price, but you might get someone that thinks your price is okay, or just really wants your car, or is just generous, yes it happens. You do have a very nice TC.

Redman - The trouble with the future is that it usually arrives before we're ready for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, if you are really wanting to sell the car and the car is really in excellant condition, & by that I mean every bell and whistle works well, then after what I have seen in the TC market for the last year or two, I think you could expect to get from $6500 to $7500 rather easily. I think you will have to be very patient to get the 8.5 to 9k range. With that said, I think the car you have is worth $8500 to $9500, it just takes so long to get what one is really worth these days. You are right most of the time about ebay but every once in a while ebay can get a good price out of one. Good Luck, Jasper

Yeah, the car is perfect and everything is original and works great. I have seen them for sale for up to 14k...but probably not selling for that. It is sitting in a garage with a cover on it and hope it finds a home soon. Will probably try ebay next week, I just don't have much experience selling there. Thanks for the help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Matt,

The original "price" book was the NADA price guide ( still available and used) it has higher prices than the KBB. It because of this that everyone started to referring to the "Blue Book" altho the new kid on the block. Because of the lesser value prices the insurance companys started useing it exclusively, and it kinda took over. an honest price is 1/2 between the two books..

I'm new to these cars.I bought a 1991 TC maserati last week at an auction.The owner was retiring from ohio to texas.He sold his house and everthing in it.I bought the 1991 TC,yellow with an unused black convertible top,81000 miles,

garage kept fot $1000.It has bright paint,no dents, about 50% rubber.The 3-0 V6 runs great.

• 5 weeks later...