1989 Reatta for sale (pic's)

I'm selling the wife's 1989 Reatta. The car would be great to restore or to use for parts. I do not want to part this car out. The car is very driveable .Here is a list of things wrong with the car. <BR>1. Sun roof doesn't work<BR>2. left fender has small crack due to tire blowing out.<BR>3. Drivers side handle is broken<BR>4. A/C doesn't stay charged<BR>5.Transmission has small problem. When in drive and you want to excellerate, not shifting into 2nd correctly. <BR>6. Paint is fair with some door dings<P>Now the good stuff<BR>1. Head lights have been rebuilt<BR>2. New ecm mod<BR>3. new altenator<BR>4. New pump and motor for teves brake system<BR>5. The seats are fair and arm rest is cracked but rest of interior very good condition ( no cracks). New headliner.<BR>Car is black with red interior. <BR>161,000 miles - $1750.00 <BR>Couldn't get pic's on, I will e-mail if interested. Thanks<P>VIN 1G4EC11C7KB904832 null <A HREF="http://null" TARGET=_blank>null</A> reatta.jpg<p>[ 07-13-2002: Message edited by: Teufelhund ]