Sign in to follow this  
DaveBerg

Want to buy Nameplate badge for Henny Killowatt

West, yes that is exactly the piece that I need.

Thanks also for correcting my spelling. My mother was right, I should have finished school. Any idea where I can find that piece? db

Someone was reproducing it, according to what I read on the Internet. I do not know how long ago, and the comment did not include who did it.

Electrics seem to be coming into their own. We now have a '15 Milburn here for work and will be picking up an '18 Detroit next week. Dave, since Henney was better known for pro cars (I guess we're talking the same company) you might enquire about that part with those folks. Maybe someone collects Henney memorabilia and can steer you towards one?

Thanks guys, for the leads. I will work on them. Also still need the interior dome light lens for a 1914 Detroit Electric. Should be the same or similar to any Detroit, Baker, Milburn etc of that period if anyone has one sitting around. Still need set of carriage lamps for the 1905 Columbia Electric Victoria. Anything period would be fine and type would be fine. Need windshield (plexiglass) for 1955 Autoette Electric (same as Electric Shopper from Long Beach Ca.) Need manual(s) badly for 1979-80 Electric Freeway. Any help always appreciated. thanks Dave

Restorer32, if you need anything for the Milburn let me know. I can put you in touch with some people that may be helpful. Thats a great car too you will have more fun with it than you could ever imagine. We have collected electrics for 35 years+ and if I had to make a choice those are the ones I would keep. regards dave

Dave,

I need a Sangamo charge meter and a master on/off switch for my 1921 Milburn. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Steve