Parting out two 51 Buicks

Willy

Shame, but out here in nowhere Montana, complete cars don't sell too well, since no one wants to drive this far to pick one up, so I'm selling the parts. Let me know if you have any needs, and I'll work on them.

post-45205-143137983906_thumb.jpg

post-45205-143137983928_thumb.jpg

post-45205-143137983951_thumb.jpg

post-45205-143137983973_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fourholer

Hi Willy,

I'm interested in the radio knobs. Would you be willing to sell them and how much?

Thanks!

Guest fourholer

Hi Willy,

I'm also looking for the windshield washer pump. I don't need the glass jar, just the pump and lid.

Thanks,

Rod

• 4 weeks later...

Pete, shipping the bows is $25.20 via UPS, since it's so long. I won't be able to look at the Buick until sometime Monday or Tuesday, since I won't be home for a couple of days. I'll check both cars for the pump. No need to ship until next week anyway, and I should be able to fit the pump in the same box. I haven't heard a price yet - if I can find one. Willy

• 11 months later...

The license plate holder for the 1951 Buick is on eBay right now, and I hope to have the moustach bar off this weekend. Make me an offer on the bar, and I won't put it on eBay. I'm going on vacation, and won't be able to do much eBay stuff through July.

• 2 weeks later...
Shame, but out here in nowhere Montana, complete cars don't sell too well, since no one wants to drive this far to pick one up, so I'm selling the parts. Let me know if you have any needs, and I'll work on them.

I'm interested in the mustahce bar ends. Please reply.

• 8 years later...