Kokomo Show

Drove to Kokomo today to see the Buick show and was disappointed to see only three Reattas actually at the show. I saw a beautiful blue 1991 Reatta convertible with Michigan plates at the Holiday Inn express.

Sounds like bad timing. Today was the Reatta tour to Frankfort. 25 Reattas left Kokomo at 2:30 and toured the Goodwin museum.<P>Saturday is the actual show/judging if you want to see the cars all in one place.

Barney,<P>Cathy and I are sorry we are missing the Buick show this year. Please tell my Reatta friends hello and to have a good time. I know they will. Looking forward to next year. We do have our hotel reservations.<P>The Bugle came today and indicated to register for the 03 Flint Show. Let us know what others are doing so we can sign up for similar events. I understand the Flint people will be in Kokomo to inform everyone about Flint. <P>Chuck and Cathy grin.gif" border="0

For those of us who couldn't make it to the show is there someone who can post some pictures on here or maybe the BCA Reatta page when you all get back? Pictures of the tour would be good. It must be amazing to see that many Reattas driving along together. Did you all get many comments from the unsuspecting public?