Hang on to your Britches, boys & girls! 2-16 valves on EBAY!!!!

Wanted you all to know 1st, there is 2, count them 2, Maserati TC's with the ultra Rare 16 valve 5 speeds on EBAY starting tonight. Both look good for the $. See what you think? Any questions contact ole Jasper at 256-777-0844 or mishunaire@aol.com. Getting the garage ready for a couple of newcomers. Don't worry they are gonna be TC's. Hope to see some of you at the National Meet in a couple weeks. Jasper

eBay Motors: Chrysler : LeBaron (item 130217527909 end time May-01-08 19:30:00 PDT)

eBay Motors: Chrysler : LeBaron (item 130217546766 end time May-04-08 19:30:00 PDT)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MiamiTVR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't the first one just go through eBay? I know we communicated about it at some point. </div></div>

Strange thing happened to me on the way to sell a Yellow TC 5 speed. The buyer sent a large deposit and was supposed to pick up the car 1st part of March. Well long story shorter, I don't hear from him 2 to 3 weeks at a time, always going to be there sunday and never shows up. Nobody, waits over 2 months for a car to be paid for. DUH! Anyway the Yellow TC is listed again on ebay and it reflects a $2,000 discount on the buy it now and many more items thrown into the deal than last time. There are over 1k worth of extras included with the buy it now. Let us see if someone knows a bargain when they see one. I have found 2 other 16 valves I am wanting, or I would be a player on both these cars. Let me know if anyone needs any questions answerred. Both are good cars. Seller would really like to sell only one of the two cars but has both for sale to see which one goes 1st. Everyone is always saying you never see any of the 16 valves for sale. Here is 2 of them at reasonable prices.

Thanks for looking, Jasper

PS if any member that wanted either car brought to the national meet in Tuscon 1st of May, would be glad to do it for around 1/2 of what a car shipper would charge. Nothing wrong with having one shipped but if we can help save someone some $ would be happy to. Jas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JASPER TALLADEGA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wanted you all to know 1st, there is 2, count them 2, Maserati TC's with the ultra Rare 16 valve 5 speeds on EBAY starting tonight. Both look good for the $. See what you think? Any questions contact ole Jasper at 256-777-0844 or mishunaire@aol.com. Getting the garage ready for a couple of newcomers. Don't worry they are gonna be TC's. Hope to see some of you at the National Meet in a couple weeks. Jasper

eBay Motors: Chrysler : LeBaron (item 130217527909 end time May-01-08 19:30:00 PDT)

eBay Motors: Chrysler : LeBaron (item 130217546766 end time May-04-08 19:30:00 PDT)

</div></div>

Just wanted everyone that had emailed or called about the Black 16 valve, it has sold on Ebay. I am planning on leaving the Yellow/Black/Black 16 valve 5 speed on ebay for it's final 2 days. Do not miss an extremely Rare 1 of only 4 made in this color combo California Specials! That only means that it was delivered to California when new. ha ha It has an extremely LOW RESERVE & the Buy it Now is nothing to sneeze at also. I will have a difficult time offering all the extras that go with the Buy It Now as most of them went with the Black 5 speed. I guess I can find some more of all those extras somewhere. Hmmm?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JASPER TALLADEGA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am planning on leaving the Yellow/Black/Black 16 valve 5 speed on ebay for it's final 2 days. Do not miss an extremely Rare 1 of only 4 made in this color combo California Specials! </div></div>

I have another of those "1 of 4" California Specials. I bought it from the original owner, who had moved to Oregon. Sweet car! (If I can get the Passenger door to open!!!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TwinCamFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jasper, Any idea what city that sweet black 16V now calls home??

Alan </div></div>

Alan, close to Virginia Beach VA. Oh NO not another person from Virginia! Just kidding LOU. When you gonna be in Tucson? I think the Yellow one sold again also. Going to somewhere close to Pittsburg. Now what will there be out in Arizona? MMMwwaaaaa!!!!! Said the crazy scientist!! Call Larry and tell him to bring me a 16 valve to drive. ha ha Jasper

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCParts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have that one Alan - I've had it for about 5 years. The car in Riverside was not a 5 speed as advertised. </div></div>

Ohhh Larry, you got any 5 speeds that are running? I had 3 of the 4 found at one time. Fat Tony's was one and there was another one in California someplace and sniff sniff, Mine! Always wanted to find the 4th one. My Dad drove for 45 years, and I have been driving for 36 years and in all those years, that was the only yellar car either one of us owned, but she was, is a duesey. Just ask Rick Diogo. Said it drove handled and looked more like 30k miles.